Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: i can’t stop thinking i will never find love if i don’t lose weight

Monday, November 1, 2021

i can’t stop thinking i will never find love if i don’t lose weight

so ofc that is not my main motivation but especially as a gay kid ur dating options are pretty limited and i keep telling myself nobody is gonna fall for a fat bitch. i’m not even obese just overweight (5‘5 167lbs) and i just keep telling myself the reason nobody likes me in a romantic way is because of my weight. i really want to lose this weight for myself my mental and physical health because i know this is what is gonna make me happy i already lost about 30lbs and i feel a lot happier it’s just hard keeping a healthy mindset especially as a teenager ur confronted with a lot of disordered eating bc a lot of people my age and friends have EDs or at least struggled with them in the past nonetheless i have a very healthy relationship with food but i just keep thinking my love life will never improve and i’m gonna miss out on like highschool romances and stuff all because i’m overweight…

submitted by /u/femininedyke
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qkrhzd/i_cant_stop_thinking_i_will_never_find_love_if_i/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...