Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: At what point will I be worth dating from a weight perspective?

Monday, November 1, 2021

At what point will I be worth dating from a weight perspective?

Posting on a throwaway since i'm too ashamed to post on main.

I'm 25 year old guy who has never dated or been in a relationship before. I'd say my main blocker is that I've always been the fat/chubby guy and I noticed growing up that happy couples always seemed to be in shape or be physically attractive in some way. This made me lead to a few thought patterns like:

  1. Happy couples weren't for "fat" people
  2. If you were "fat", you are unattractive and no one would love you
  3. If you were "fat", there's no point in trying, because the partner of your dreams would just reject you and not even give you a chance

I acknowledge that some of these lines of thinking are unhealthy and toxic but they've held myself back from pursuing anything. For the people who relate here, at what BMI weight did you start dating? At what point did you think you were attractive enough to start pursuing love? Can anyone relate here and have also overcome these barriers?

submitted by /u/thowaway1241551234
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qkqt8g/at_what_point_will_i_be_worth_dating_from_a/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...