Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I'm at healthy BMI! Elated but working out the next steps..

Monday, November 1, 2021

I'm at healthy BMI! Elated but working out the next steps..

It's been 4 and a half months, just over 14kgs lost and I've gone from obese BMI to healthy BMI as of this morning.

I'm surprised how much I have enjoyed the journey so far. I'm a shorty (5'1) so I've been eating ~1200 calories and have felt sated throughout. I've been on a short trip away with my husband, gone to a couple of restaurants, regularly find ways to adapt my favourite foods, have changed from an avid snacker to a largely indifferent one and usually enjoy something alcoholic on a Friday night. I've also started running again and can comfortably run a 5K again, which is excellent.

What next?

I'm definitely keen to set myself more fitness goals, first with running and perhaps in a month or two strength related ones. I don't want to try to do everything at once.

I'm aiming to reach somewhere around 53-57kg (between the halfway-3/4 point of healthy BMI for my height) but I don't mind adjusting as I go. I'd like to fit into smaller sized clothes because I think it'll be easier to shop for my height then. I also live in Korea and, as a wide hipped non-Asian woman, Asian sizes are somewhat prohibitive.

How do you build your next goals at this point? Losing has actually been kind of simple for me (I'm definitely one of the lucky ones) but I feel like the next stage could be more complicated. I don't know much about nutrition, strength training, fitness, etc, but I'd like to continue this momentum.

Any advice? TYIA

submitted by /u/KaijuicyWizard
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qktfrs/im_at_healthy_bmi_elated_but_working_out_the_next/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...