Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How do I stay motivated?

Tuesday, November 2, 2021

How do I stay motivated?

I’m 17 6’2” and 260 pounds, 3 months ago I was 250, managed to get to 238, then shot up to 260 in the last month. WTF 🤬. I literally don’t know how to keep it going I’ve tried so incredibly hard but it’s like my subconscious and body was like “nah man fuck that shit, have some shitty food” and I don’t even notice, it just slowly crept up, and now for some reason when I tell myself I’m going to lose weight, that’s when I actually gain more, like the act of thinking “I’m going to lose weight” just triggers something in me to just gain more. I have genuine reasons to lose weight: social life, I got my pilots license recently and want to make sure I can keep going down the road. But for some reason those aren’t enough to motivate me to strictly stay on track, I also can’t seem to find someone reliable to keep me there either, has anyone else found some good methods for themselves?

submitted by /u/dyl_16
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qliz58/how_do_i_stay_motivated/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...