Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Does the type of calorie really count?

Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Does the type of calorie really count?

I’ve lost 60lbs eating a lot of bad food I would say, things like cookies, brownies, toast, etc. ( I know it’s bad and I want to stop, but my cravings and stuff make it hard every time I try to go no/less sugar it never lasts long) I know that if I go for more healthy food it would be easier in a sense I would be more full and able to eat more food with good nutrition but I have a lot of fear of missing out on my favourite foods which is why I eat a lot of junk even while losing weight. But my biggest question is if the calories in healthier foods dIfferent than in unhealthy foods, not in the sense of the nutrition or volume of food I can eat, but if the idea that if I eat 1500 calories of carbs and sugar vs 1500 calories of healthier foods, would the healthier foods would make me lose more weight even though it’s the same number of calories? I’ve always wondered why people say to cut sugar and carbs when the thing that makes you lose weight is mostly the calorie deficit.

submitted by /u/Entire-Designer-9243
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qljg0i/does_the_type_of_calorie_really_count/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...