Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Thin upper body, really fat legs

Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Thin upper body, really fat legs

Hey, I'm 22F weighing 129 lbs. I have a really heavy lower half and since covid my physical activity which was mostly walking is now limited Ive fixated on counting calories and limiting them to lose weight and it worked overall but my lower half didn't see any difference.Ive tried following yt "exercises no jumps ones to shapen your legs" for about 3 weeks thrice a week but no difference.it was also getttinh difficult since I don't have space to exercise when I have time to exercise. Any thing related to eating or low effort excercise suggestions?? I hate how my legs look in a skirt! Plsss help

submitted by /u/Prestigious-Top-444
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qle7l5/thin_upper_body_really_fat_legs/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...