Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Female Accountability Buddy

Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Female Accountability Buddy

Hey loseit fam!

I’m looking for a new accountability buddy/friend because my former one reached her GW (yay!) and no longer needs it.

A bit about me — I’m 28, 5’4”, and 232 lbs. I started at 280 and my goal is to lose about 60 more and get down to 170. It would be great to find someone with similar stats or a someone looking to lose a similar amount of weight.

My ideal buddy is someone who wants to check in at least every other day, send each other pics of our food, and keep each other accountable for sticking to our workouts. If we click, I’d love to become friends with this person beyond the simple daily check ins!

If you’re out there and on a similar journey to me, I’d love to see if we click! I know there was a post recently about an accountability discord that got a lot of interest, so I’m hoping that someone is interested.

submitted by /u/thegracefulgringa
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qljwmd/female_accountability_buddy/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...