Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Calorie deficit help

Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Calorie deficit help

Hi! I am 26F, 179.3 lbs, 5’4 and my aim is to be 145 lbs (so I want to lose 34 pounds). I decided I will be attending the gym 5 times a week, because not only do I want to lose weight, I want my skin tight, body toned, and mental health taken care of. I want to be losing weight on the faster end (to be honest) and then working on keeping it until my death day lol So someone mentioned a 1,200 cal daily is way too low, and I should do 1,800 (considering I go to the gym 5 times a week). Please HELP and advise! What do you guys think should be my daily cal intake? Considering who I am now, who I want to be. I don’t want to snap and relapse obviously, I also don’t want to be sitting 2 years losing 34 pounds, just somewhere reasonable. Advise me guys so I can do the best job possible as I am tired of looking at myself and feeling sad

submitted by /u/Affectionate-Run-575
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qm5zge/calorie_deficit_help/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...