Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Cardio vs weights

Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Cardio vs weights

So I keep hearing that I’m doing too much cardio and I will get weight loss results but not fat loss, just muscle loss. But when I’m doing cardio, such as high incline walk on the treadmill and HIIT on the bike (increasing levels and pushing myself on and off) I can feel the burn in my thighs/legs so surely that’s building muscle?

I do also do weights after my cardio but only 5-10 minutes, I have fat to lose before I really focus on toning and muscle gain.

I am 25 year old 5ft5 female, cw is 93kg, I’ve been exercising 4-5 times a week for the past 3 weeks and eating 1300-1400 calories a day. I am still yet to really see a change :(

submitted by /u/Artistic-Ad3469
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qm5a4f/cardio_vs_weights/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...