Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Struggling With Seeing Success

Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Struggling With Seeing Success

I tried to take a picture of myself in the same shirt I wore when it hit me I needed to lose weight. But….I just don’t see the gains. Do they become more noticiable as time goes on or is this just how I’ll view myself for forever now? Can anyone lend any advice? I tried taking a pic in the same shirt (but technically different pants) but I just…idk. I guess I’m just looking for some personal success stories to keep me on track. So far I’ve lost 25lbs. It just sucks because I was hoping to gain confidence back, but maybe I’m just not there yet? Man this journey is rough….

Same shirt - 25lbs Less

submitted by /u/HadoukenKitty
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qm6ca1/struggling_with_seeing_success/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...