Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I have no motivation to get my steps today

Thursday, March 9, 2023

I have no motivation to get my steps today

I’ve been getting 15,000 steps a day, sticking to my diet and the gym religiously. I’m at 5,000 steps today and I have no motivation whatsoever to get more in or go to the gym or anything. It’s totally a mental thing. I took the dogs on a short walk. But was wearing the wrong shoes because I didn’t realize there would be snow on the trail, so I didn’t even get a mile in. All I’ve really done today is that and binge watch TV. Part of my frustration is how long it’s taken to shift the scale / lose weight when I work my ass off and eat perfectly. I don’t know what’s going on. Please don’t suggest I’m not counting calories properly or anything, I am. I’m just at peak frustration and feel like I don’t understand why I have to push so hard to lose a pound when I still have so much to lose.

submitted by /u/IceCreamDream10
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11n6306/i_have_no_motivation_to_get_my_steps_today/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...