Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: short exercises during the day - useful?

Sunday, November 6, 2022

short exercises during the day - useful?

For some background, since I got job involving me sitting on ass 8 hours and my hobbies includes me sitting on ass for rest of the day + not really healthy eating habits my physique and health, everything deteriorated unbelievably after 2 years.

I'm trying to change these habits but I have problems with working out intensively, no matter that I'm also not yet physically capable to do so.

However every hour I'm getting up from the chair, move around a little, do some pushups, squats etc. And then return to what I was doing.

However is it worth it for weight loss and getting into shape? Intensive workout are just boring for me, and I don't enjoy them much + I'm not expert in this area but I already heard few times that muscles needs intensive pressure rather than short time one for having effect. (I'm not trying to be jacked up that's not my motivation to clear this out).

submitted by /u/dukkhini
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ynzkpl/short_exercises_during_the_day_useful/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...