Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 20k steps yet only 1.8k burned?

Friday, November 25, 2022

20k steps yet only 1.8k burned?

With a grain of salt, all this data is generated by my Garmin watch and its best formulaic attempts. Generated from several sources, my TDEE is 1,466 for 5'6" + 145 lbs. Over a seven-day period, my watch displays an average calorie burn of 2.3k. Yet, today I only burned 1.8k...

Today my activity was walking 20k steps & a 1hr heavy lift. How is it possible on one of my highest activity days, I'm only at 1.8k?

submitted by /u/cloud_crusaderr
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/z4s8x6/20k_steps_yet_only_18k_burned/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...