Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How should I read my weight?

Thursday, November 10, 2022

How should I read my weight?

I know that you weigh differently in the morning to in the evening etc. but when and how should I read my weight on the scales?

I was ill recently and I went down 10lbs. There's a fluctuation of at least 3-5lbs from morning to evening I've found. Should I read my lowest weight and say I weigh that much, or is normal to read the highest and go from there?

How often should I weigh?

I'm sorry - there's a lotta questions and I'm new to owning scales haha, I never had them growing up! I guess I just want some newbie's advice.

I think it's mostly - how do you know you've lost 2lbs a week, if that's within normal fluctuation? Y'know?

Thank you in advance!

submitted by /u/sonofablanket
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/yrwcne/how_should_i_read_my_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...