Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How to lose visceral fat, but maintain overall weight?

Tuesday, November 29, 2022

How to lose visceral fat, but maintain overall weight?

Hello!

29F/170cm/56kg (5 feet 7 inches, 124 pounds). I really don't want to lose any more weight overall, as I am already at the lower end of a healthy bmi. However, my waist is thicker than I would like it to be.

Does anyone have any recommendations for how to lose visceral fat in particular? I know there are no exercises that achieve 'spot reduction'. But I have also heard that there are some things that can affect fat distribution e.g. hormones/cortisol/cardio? Would appreciate and scientific literature on the subject. Is it as simple as I need to try and be less stressed?

submitted by /u/HystericalFunction
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/z8c57z/how_to_lose_visceral_fat_but_maintain_overall/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...