Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Struggling to get below sub 200lbs

Sunday, November 13, 2022

Struggling to get below sub 200lbs

Hi all,

I'm 28M and weight loss journey started last year. July 1st, 2021 last year to be exact.

However I'm struggling to meet my goal. Last year I weighed 220lb and I wanted to get down to 200lbs. By November of last year I had hit 215.4lbs but then holidays, my brother being rushed to the hospital for severe pain due to slipping 4 disks I lost my wagon.

By January 1st of 2022 I went back up to 225.

Come June I had gotten down to 215 but went home for a friend's wedding and valooner up to 225.

During that time I switched off of working out and focuses on just eating and tracking since I had a habit of finding my fitness pal log but would nibble afterwards. I then switched over to LoseIt and found success.

As of two weeks ago I had fallen to 216.5lbs due to getting a new job in retail where I average 13-15k steps a day according to Samsung Health.

As of these last two weeks I went from 216.5 to 217.0 and yesterday I weighed in at 218.5.

My usual foods are high protein stuff

Breakfast is always a premium protein shake coupled with either a cup of milk and their protein cereal, a meal replacement bar, eggs with cheese, or just that.

Lunch is usually either a protein shake with the dole protein blend, equate protein powder, milk, a cupe of lit and fit single serve yogurt, and if I'm in the need flax and chia seeds or Tyson grill chicken strips with white rice and broccoli.

Dinner is one of my fiancees and I green Chef boxes.

For snacks, if I take a break at work is usually quest protein chips, protein bar, tuna of the sea flavored tuna pouches.

But I just can't seem to get below 215 more of less 200. Whenever I get low I randomly gain weight like I did this week despite not eating for 7hs between breakfast and lunch or I get close to goals only to hit the holidays and put it back on.

If anyone has made it this far I'd appreciate some advice to keep losing.

submitted by /u/TheGreatGodLoki
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/yuntid/struggling_to_get_below_sub_200lbs/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...