Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Why is my stomach still holding so much fat?

Monday, November 14, 2022

Why is my stomach still holding so much fat?

I am a 5’6 female, weighing around 121 lbs with a goal of 118-120 lbs. I’ve basically reached my goal, but I still feel/look flabby in only one place. My stomach is still very much there and makes me look bigger than I am. It’s very frustrating because I know you can take measures to build muscle, however you can’t target where you’ll lose fat. I have tiny waist, tiny wrists/arms and I look slim everywhere but my stomach. I have no food intolerance issues and it isn’t any medical issues, just I guess whatever my body shape is but not sure. Anyone else dealing with this or have any tips on how to help?

submitted by /u/No-Im-Not
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/yvdg5c/why_is_my_stomach_still_holding_so_much_fat/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...