Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Where do I even start?

Saturday, November 19, 2022

Where do I even start?

Male 19, 5’5” CW:165

I’m done with hating what I see in the mirror each day, and feeling like shit.

I know weight loss is possible and that I’m young enough to have time on my side. But I just have no idea where to even begin. Do I need a particular diet, or exercise routine to get going?

All I know about weight loss keeping the calorie deficit and exercise more. Other than that I’m kinda in the dark here.

submitted by /u/IntelligentView341
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/yzn40w/where_do_i_even_start/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...