Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How do you guys handle visiting family for the holidays for an extended period and even for non thanksgiving dinners, the dinner tends to be very calorie dense compared to what I normally cook for myself?

Sunday, November 20, 2022

How do you guys handle visiting family for the holidays for an extended period and even for non thanksgiving dinners, the dinner tends to be very calorie dense compared to what I normally cook for myself?

At home I always cook my own thing and I eat pretty healthy to lose weight and be within my calorie goals. When I cook I know what I’m getting and how many calories is in what I’m making.

I’ll be visiting family for two weeks for thanksgiving + staying for a little and my family tends to make large portions and calorie dense foods and very carb/sugar heavy compared to what I eat which tends to be more protein heavy.

I’ve been successfully losing weight and I feel like if I eat those foods at home I won’t know how much I’m eating and even if I do eat smaller portions of it, it won’t be very filling then.

Thoughts on the best way to be successful in maintaining my diet/calorie deficit while being back at home and eating what my parents are making?

submitted by /u/Jeeperscrow123
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/z0k8vg/how_do_you_guys_handle_visiting_family_for_the/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...