Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Third time here, heaviest I've been. Accountability buddies?

Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Third time here, heaviest I've been. Accountability buddies?

Hey all,

It's my night before my Day 1.

I honestly don't know what I weigh because I'm nervous that stepping on a scale will put me in a mentally bad place. The last time I weighed myself (in October), I was 170 lbs. My clothes are now tighter. But tomorrow, im going to get on the scale and assess where I am.

I'm 38 years old, 5'1 and my goal weight is 135lb. I know that sounds heavy for my height still, but it's actually what I weighed in college, and it looked great on me. I've done Noom. I've done CICO here and there. I've even been on this subreddit before.

I really, really want to find the motivation. I want to find the willpower. The thing that has oddly helped me the most in the past (I've been up and down in weight since 18 years old) is writing down what I'm thinking and feeling and reaching out to other people on this journey, too.

Is it weird if I post multiple times a day on here? Is it OK to use this forum for accountability buddies?

submitted by /u/ladybuglala
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/z9d3lo/third_time_here_heaviest_ive_been_accountability/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...