Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: After losing 150lbs to get healthy, I am pregnant.

Saturday, November 26, 2022

After losing 150lbs to get healthy, I am pregnant.

TW: Pregnancy and fertility issues

Hey y'all. Some of you may remember me as the volume eater who encouraged people to eat more low calorie stuff to feel full. Well, I have PCOS and some other chronic diseases, and with my poorly controlled diabetes (which is now back to pre diabetes levels), my menstrual cycle was a disaster, and my endocrinologist recommended weight loss to get pregnant but said that it'd still be a tough journey because most of my ovaries were covered in cysts.

Well, once I was at a healthy weight (I'm still technically overweight on BMI, but it's because of loose skin) and with lab values all normal, I got off the pill with the blessing from my three doctors, expecting it to take a long time to get pregnant.

7 weeks after getting off birth control, I got a positive pregnancy test. No treatments. No nothing. Just naturally pregnant.

So uhh... Pretty cool effect.

Figured I'd share since I've had an ultrasound now.

submitted by /u/Awesomocity0
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/z5kd89/after_losing_150lbs_to_get_healthy_i_am_pregnant/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...