Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 20

Sunday, November 20, 2022

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 20

Hello everyone!

Sunday! My meal prep is almost ready to get packed up & it’s day 20!

Onto goals!

2000 calories a day (lose two pounds this month): On it today.

Weigh in & log weight once a week, Thursday mornings: Logged this week. NSV – Taking a pass on this one today.

Exercise 5 days a week (strength work/tbar swings 3 days a week): Lots of activity today going going like an energizer bunny. Tomorrow I will make time for a more regulated workout 14/20 days.

Sober November: Yup. I'm considering allowing myself some festive imbibing for Turkey Day so long as my streak stays until then. 20/20 day(s).

Nanowrimo: I may do a little more tonight but my eyes are tired so we’ll see. 23,180/33,333 words & 4/4 write ins.

Today's gratitude list: Today, I'm grateful for my partner helping me with my meal prep.

Random to do list item I want to conquer today: Get good rest tonight. Got to hit the ground running tomorrow.

How was your day?

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/z0m1et/30_day_accountability_challenge_day_20/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...