Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 29

Tuesday, November 29, 2022

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 29

Hello everyone!

Tuesday! Day 29! Thinking of your goals for next month? Dang this year is running out so fast.

Forgive me for not having the sign up post up, I'm against a word count deadline & I will do both tomorrow!

Onto goals!

2000 calories a day (lose two pounds this month): On it today. Taco salad for dinner with fake meat.

Weigh in & log weight once a week, Thursday mornings: Logged this week. NSV – Pass on this one today.

Exercise 5 days a week (strength work/tbar swings 3 days a week): Lunch walk! Made it! 19/29 days.

Sober November: Nailed it. I allowed myself to imbibe on Turkey day. I've proved my point to myself & I'm satisfied.

Nanowrimo: I’m in the home stretch kids. I’m going to try to sneak some more in. 44,237/36,667 words & 6/4 write ins.

Today's gratitude list: Today, I'm grateful for the party store. It was such a fun store to look through & I got wrapping stuff for the gift season ahead.

Random to do list item I want to conquer today: Get good sleep.

Your turn!

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/z8gd62/30_day_accountability_challenge_day_29/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...