Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I went 1100cal over my usual goal today (800 over maintenance). Should I go in a deficit next week?

Saturday, November 26, 2022

I went 1100cal over my usual goal today (800 over maintenance). Should I go in a deficit next week?

I usually try to eat around 1500cal a day but worried about plateau so starting to drop it to 1400.

The last few days I’ve eaten 900-1300 as I knew I’d eat a lot this weekend but didn’t think I’d go this much over. We also did a lot of walking.

I feel defeated, but I genuinely don’t feel uncomfortably full or anything and all the food was really nice, I’m spending time with my sister so trying to enjoy it, she has a bad relationship with food so don’t want her to feel bad by refusing snacks either.

Tomorrow we’re going out for food too but I am leaving in the afternoon so probably will eat to maintenance or possibly less hopefully.

Should I aim for 1200cal a day next week to balance it out?

Edit: today I ate 2500cal

submitted by /u/ltoloxa-
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/z5knhd/i_went_1100cal_over_my_usual_goal_today_800_over/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...