Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I've lost 20kg (44lbs), 80kg (176lbs) to go

Monday, November 21, 2022

I've lost 20kg (44lbs), 80kg (176lbs) to go

Hey! This is my first post and right now I don't feel like posting real life update pictures. I'm a 23y/o 6'1 guy whose max weight was 182kg / 400lbs. I'm now at 160kg / 350lbs.

In the last month, I've lost around 11kg / 24lbs. I don't know how, but it feels like there has been a switch flipped that finally makes it even kinda easy to lose weight.

Its so much easier than I could've ever imagined. I tried so many times before and always failed but now it's just working. I do eat below 1000 calories a day and walk around 10k steps. In the morning i drink a coffee with barista oat milk. I do eat a lot of vegetables and fruits now instead of toast, pasta and once or twice a week Mcdonalds. I only drink water (except for the coffee obv and tea sometimes), only on rare occasions i drink soda, mostly sugar free. I do eat between 9:00 and 17:00 I feel like for some reason the oat milk coffee is the answer to all my questions haha. It makes me far less hungry for the whole day. CICO really seems to work very well. I'll surely post some update pictures in the future! Thanks for reading, I only wanted to share my first milestones.

Progress images (only weight documentation)

Screenshots

submitted by /u/whosthisn
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/z1f5no/ive_lost_20kg_44lbs_80kg_176lbs_to_go/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...