Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: thank you

Tuesday, November 22, 2022

thank you

thanks to the people in this group i have learned so much in the last month

i have gone from 95 kg to months ago to 86.3 kg this month

i had a bad injury so i really cut my calories to 1500 a day and have been using easy diet diary to count them every day it us working well for me.

i saw my dietician yesterday and she said between 1500- 1700 calories is good for me depending on my exercise levels that day been though my maintenance is 2200 if have over 1700 she said i wont see much loss.

people in this group took the time to explain things to me to help me understand things and i appreciate you all so much i was really having difficulty with it.

it is not easy to learn nutrition ad weight loss for everyone.

thanks so much for your help.

submitted by /u/CassiopeiaDwarf
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/z299ff/thank_you/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...