Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Hard to lose weight cause of relatives

Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Hard to lose weight cause of relatives

It’s super frustrating to live with relatives that shove food. I remember they’d serve up to 4 plates for one meal. Hard to be thin/fit. They do same now despite repeated expressions for them not to. I’ve been doing good refusing, it’s tiring cause they’re also persistent. Anyone else have this ?

Earlier today, she was pushing for 3 heavy meal plates and then went on to say that she wanted to add more meat to one of the dishes I was already eating. I said , “that’s already 3 meals” in a bit of annoyance. Refusing meals often leads to anger, I guess cause it’s seen as rejection ? Or they’ve put in the time to make it and the least one can do is eat some of it ?

I often agree and then secretly throw it away when they’re not looking. Like I’ll put it in a napkin quickly when they turn to do something and I’ll wait until I’m done with the smaller portion I’ve left and then when I’m done I’ll take the 2/3 of the food in the napkin and even go as far as throw it in a trash can that is outside the house cause they can find it. They occasionally will go through the trash just to make sure there isn’t an important paper that was accidentally thrown away. So hard….

submitted by /u/MissionPlane2811
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/yxdqch/hard_to_lose_weight_cause_of_relatives/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...