Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Struggling with weight loss, is surgery the answer?

Saturday, November 19, 2022

Struggling with weight loss, is surgery the answer?

5’9 27 HW: 298 CW: 215 GW: 160

At my heaviest two years ago I went in to the bariatric center at my nearest big city for WLS. I went through the consult, through the mental health exam, approval letters and the physical. Basically I made it all the way before getting the surgery.

Then I decided I was too scared to do it. That maybe it would be too drastic, something about it was too much for me. I decided to try and lose weight on my own. I have PCOS so it’s huge factor in my weightloss. I got on HRT and metformin for my insulin resistance as well as going lowcarb and taking vitamins I was deficient in.

However I’ve been basically the same weight for almost 7 months now. I go to the gym and I eat well but the weight just isn’t budging and I’m afraid that I won’t get to my goal. I have 55 pounds more to lose.

I’d love to get to onederland as they say. And be low enough to get skin removal on my stomach as I have a TON already. I’m afraid of gaining back and it seems like with WLS it’s a more permanent solution. I no longer feel afraid about the idea of surgery and I’m very committed.

Any thoughts,

submitted by /u/Palladininpluto
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/yznx4b/struggling_with_weight_loss_is_surgery_the_answer/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...