Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Want to see what loose skin looks like after 200+lbs lost?

Monday, November 14, 2022

Want to see what loose skin looks like after 200+lbs lost?

Hopefully this inspires people at the beginning of their weight loss who are worried about loose skin. Yes loose skin sucks (and its gross looking), and I am a little self conscious about it. HOWEVER, I felt so much worse being my starting weight of nearly 480lbs! Right now I am currently around 270lbs. I've been as low as 252lbs. I am now back on the horse and trying to get to my goal weight of 220lbs!

https://imgur.com/a/5f1LJKD

submitted by /u/burrbit8b
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/yvihhi/want_to_see_what_loose_skin_looks_like_after/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...