Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I do full-time, physical work outdoors. Hungry every day and overeating, so how to lose or maintain when you can’t dial the activity down?

Thursday, November 17, 2022

I do full-time, physical work outdoors. Hungry every day and overeating, so how to lose or maintain when you can’t dial the activity down?

Looking for advice from others who do physical work full time, especially if that work is outdoors. If you experience the same problem with appetite, what has helped you eat what you need and not what your body is screaming for? What has worked in the long term? What are you trying?

Funny, people who start work with me gush that they will lose so much weight over the summer. Yeah, they don’t. Literally not one person so far.

I get insanely hungry at 11:00, even after a decent breakfast and a snack. If I’m too cautious, I inhale food at home. If I pack a smaller lunch, I’ll stop to buy “just a little snack” at the corner store and ending up eating enough food to fill a cabinet. (I might be a little impulsive.)

Because my appetite is far larger than my need for calories, I’m battling, not just a little hunger, but an almost desperate hunger for food I do not need. I know I don’t need it, because the scale reflects it. I’ve gained 10 lbs in just the last 2 years, and that’s working really hard to keep myself maintaining (which isn’t terrible.)

Sure, I’m in really really good shape, but I’m nearly 20 lbs overweight, relatively (meaning, compared to 6 years ago when I had the same muscle mass but not the additional fat, and was 4 sizes smaller.) And I’m 5’2”.

submitted by /u/Kaleid_Stone
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/yy47rs/i_do_fulltime_physical_work_outdoors_hungry_every/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...