Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: My mum admitted to me something I suspected

Monday, November 28, 2022

My mum admitted to me something I suspected

So me and my mum were having a conversation and talking about my sister for context she has a 2yr old and we were discussing how healthy my sister is we were surprised how my nieces diet wasn't as healthy as we'd think. She occasionally has takeaways and her snacks usually have something processed.

whereas my sister eats nothing processed and very "healthy". Which in reality she's very obsessive about watching her food and restricts herself.

Now we grew up with our mum on constant diets restricting herself and all that.

So as we were talking she said what I think it is, is when your restricting yourself you make others foods that you won't allow to have yourself. 😳 I have always thought this growing up she always fed us children more and gave us foods that she never ate etc. I thought I was just being over the top and blaming it on her but to a degree I was right.

submitted by /u/JazzyAs123
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/z7e3tg/my_mum_admitted_to_me_something_i_suspected/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...