Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Would RingFit adventure on the switch be a good way to lose weight?

Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Would RingFit adventure on the switch be a good way to lose weight?

I have the switch, ring, strap, and game of course, but I’m wondering if it will actually help me lose weight. I’ve tried it before and really haven’t felt the effects, but I’m determined to try seriously this time. I got a really nice leather jacket at Ross, but it’s too tight to button it up, which is why I wanna get rid of this gut I have.

So would RingFit adventure be useful? Has anyone else tried it and seen real progress?

submitted by /u/MacoTaco4U
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/z8iauf/would_ringfit_adventure_on_the_switch_be_a_good/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...