Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 13

Sunday, November 13, 2022

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 13

Hello wonderful Loseit cohorts!

Saturday November 12! Damn this month be running away.

Onto goals!

2000 calories a day (lose two pounds this month): Just finished logging, I've had a busy day.

Weigh in & log weight once a week, Thursday mornings: Weigh in logged this week. NSV – Looked good in a new red dress today.

Exercise 5 days a week (strength work/tbar swings 3 days a week): I've been running around all dang day, I've got an hour of active minutes & I'm counting it considering all the heavy lifting & cleaning I've done today. I would usually have gone for a long walk but I had a write in today 10/13 days.

Sober November: Yup. 13/13 day(s).

Nanowrimo: I feel like I'm the tortoise in this race but I'm still in it to win it. 3000 words today & I'd like to do a little more tonight. 12197/20,000 words & 2/4 write ins.

Today's gratitude list: Today, I'm grateful for family of choice.

Random to do list item I want to conquer today: I did all the things already today, calling it done today. I’m lying though, I'm going to sweep & mop the kitchen.

I’m exhausted kids, how about you? A good day for y’all?

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/yuksu6/30_day_accountability_challenge_day_13/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...