Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: So close to my end goal weight after 7 months of dieting/cutting but yet wanting a break.

Wednesday, November 30, 2022

So close to my end goal weight after 7 months of dieting/cutting but yet wanting a break.

I’ve been dieting since April and have successfully lost 65 pounds since then and have been cutting calories the majority of the time apart from a few factions and holidays.

I am aiming to lose “just” 10-15 more pounds to reach my goal weight but after dieting for so long honestly I’m kind of tired of it. But at the same time I don’t want to stop and “waste” time and just want to reach my goal weight and finally be done with it which I am likely just 2 months away from. I feel like if I pause, I’ll get complacent and won’t be able to get back into things.

Has anyone else felt similar after losing weight for 7 months? What would you recommend, keep pushing for another 2 months or take a couple weeks off and try to pick back up and lose a month of potential progress.

submitted by /u/Jeeperscrow123
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/z98due/so_close_to_my_end_goal_weight_after_7_months_of/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...