Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: what can I do if my family has a horrible attitude towards food?

Friday, November 18, 2022

what can I do if my family has a horrible attitude towards food?

So, first of all, if your sensitive to fatphobia, I'm giving you a heads up, I may use language that you may find offensive, as an overweight person myself I think "fatphobia" is a useless term, but, if you take it seriously, I gave you a warning.

So, I'm trying to lose weight, for years now, and what is one the best advice to lose weight? That's right, keep the bed stuff out of your home, "out of sight out of mind", that's a pretty good advice, too bad my family doesn't believe in that, they treat bad food like it's some fucking value, where i live we literally have big red labels on food warning about high fat and high sugar, and they don't even consider it, infect, when i buy the "diet" version of things, the make a point of telling me to be the higher fat/suger version, they also order in multiple times a week, I've tried talking to them about this, many times, but like I said before, for them food is a fucking value, and they say that because I'm "thin" (aka not as fat as they are) I shouldn't worry about that, infect, they get offended like a godamn five year old If I don't taste the Nutella cake thay make.

Now, I know some of you are thinking that I should just take charge of my life and simply ignore the bed food that they're bringing into the house, and to a certain extent, you're right, in the end it is my choice rather or not to eat something, but it's also true that's its 10 times harder when you're surrounded by that stuff 24/7, and to make things worse, I have adhd, which takes its toll on my impulse control.

submitted by /u/Annual_Mushroom_912
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/yyxtww/what_can_i_do_if_my_family_has_a_horrible/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...