Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: TV shows that motivate you

Wednesday, November 16, 2022

TV shows that motivate you

Does anyone here find that certain TV shows, or maybe even movies, motivate you to stick to your goals? Like maybe a character has your ideal body type or the location of the show is where you want to reward yourself for meeting your goals? I decided to splurge for a tv for my workout room and I am looking for shows I will watch strictly while working out that will motivate me in the moment to do my best. What is your go to show and why?

submitted by /u/Initial_Diamond_1923
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/yxd9c1/tv_shows_that_motivate_you/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...