Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Why is self worth so fickle?

Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Why is self worth so fickle?

One day I’m feeling really damn good about myself, working out is easy, I feel strong, and even think I might look a little leaner in the mirror. And the very next day, I feel massive, lethargic, everything pisses me off and I just feel like a failure in every aspect. I haven’t found why it happens or if there’s a consistent pattern, but it’s just so easy to completely lose the confidence I felt even just hours earlier. I think the only reason I’m not completely going off the deep end is I still can exercise and mostly not binge during the low times, I just feel like crap about myself. Logically I know my body doesn’t actually change that much that fast, but how I feel like I look will drastically change my whole attitude, and that fluctuates so quickly. Anyone have methods that work for them to help the major mood swings that come with self image/confidence issues while you’re trying to lose?

submitted by /u/little_idiot47
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ywf5cn/why_is_self_worth_so_fickle/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...