Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 23, 24 & 25!

Thursday, November 24, 2022

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 23, 24 & 25!

Hello everyone!

Day 23, 24 & 25! I hope you will all have a lovely holiday if you’re celebrating. I'm going to give myself a little time off & I will encourage y’all to post here for days 23 – 25. I will see y’all again on Saturday!

Onto goals!

2000 calories a day (lose two pounds this month): I’m going to aim for maintenance & some guessing will be at play for the American feast day ahead of me. I started the day with a long walk & yoga to start out on a good foot but there will likely be some indulgence in my afternoon.

Weigh in & log weight once a week, Thursday mornings: Logged this week. NSV – Pass on this one today.

Exercise 5 days a week (strength work/tbar swings 3 days a week): 35 minute walk at the local botanic gardens & I will be up and about a fair amount with light cooking & cleaning duties. 16/23 days.

Sober November: If I want to have a little bubbly or wine this evening I will allow myself to partake. I feel I have proven the point to myself that I don’t have an issue here. I'm not inclined to over indulge either. 23/24 day(s).

Nanowrimo: I will make time for this today. I’ve set aside Friday to do an at home write in & I will not be doing any other to do list items, she reminds herself, loudly. 25,286/36,667 words & 4/4 write ins.

Today's gratitude list: Today, I'm grateful for the places I've found family of choice & community almost on accident.

Random to do list item I want to conquer today: Make merry & express gratitude for the people & things in my life I love.

Let's hear all about y'all! I'd love to hear your unusual family recipes for holiday meals too.

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/z3rwl5/30_day_accountability_challenge_day_23_24_25/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...