Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Can I eat 1500 5 days a week and then 750 for the other two?

Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Can I eat 1500 5 days a week and then 750 for the other two?

Please don't downvote me to oblivion! I am genuinely curious and this seems like a good choice for me if it's ok.

Total that would be 1285 calories a day if you portion your calories for a week.

I can eat 1200 but I hate it. Ironically I am way happier to eat a smaller amount 2 days a week and would make this healthy - my plan is coffee with milk (couldn't ever go without unless for financial reasons), smoothie with lots of greens, and then a broth based veg soup and about 200 calories from chicken.

I wouldn't say I'm starving on 1285-1300 at all. I just don't like it. It's just a dull time for me to have to think about doing for months to loose the last 20 lbs. I like the option for a 200 snack in the evening.

Has anyone done anything like this?

I am totally ok with all the comments telling me this is a bad idea.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/singingsomber
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/z95wij/can_i_eat_1500_5_days_a_week_and_then_750_for_the/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...