Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: An update on my progress!

Sunday, November 6, 2022

An update on my progress!

2 weeks ago I put up a post something along the lines of "how going to Greece made me realise I'm fat"

Since then I've lost 6 pounds! (I know some of this will be water weight) this was through 8k steps per day and between 5/7km of walking!

After a ton of thinking and really really careful consideration on some of the comments I had about how much I was eating I decided to start measuring how many calories I eat per day - I didn't want to originally because I grew up in a restrictive household and I got in my feels about restricting myself.

I wish I'd done it sooner.it is indeed madness on how an extra scoop of chips/getting pre made sandwiches/ 3 sausages instead of 2 or cooking with oil can add those babies up! Also mayo. Mayo is an absolute calorie death pit lmao

I've went from roughly 2700 cals maintenence per day to 1400 and I don't feel like I'm struggling. although I allow myself treats when I want them (I enjoy them much more now) I'm making great progress. I mean I had everything I like to eat today, I'm full and I have a few cals left for if I fancy a snack later!

I've upped my steps to 10k per day, this is around 8km of walking at a decent pace! I feel miles better and I don't even need to take a break anymore!

My relationship with food straight away has improved, something has really clicked over the past couple of weeks and I've stopped feeling like an upset child over it - I don't feel like I have to finnish a plate or snarf down as much food as I can anymore , I try to stop when I'm satisfied.

I know that 6lbs isn't tons or as fantastic progress as some others but I'm proud of it, my mentality is the thing I'm most proud of.

I'll drop another update when I hit the 14lbs mark which I hope to do for January!

Hoping the community is doing fantastic and again, I can't thank you guys enough for helping me out. Pretty much all advice was taken for motivation and I haven't skipped a day! Exercise is now my favourite ritual of the day! 😄

Was 291 pounds, today I weighed in at 285!

submitted by /u/beesarebrown
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/yo2a52/an_update_on_my_progress/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...