Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: If I had known everything I know now 6 months ago, I wouldn't have started

Saturday, November 19, 2022

If I had known everything I know now 6 months ago, I wouldn't have started

..But I'm so happy I did. In may this year I noticed I couldn't do my sport as well as before anymore, due to getting big. I was "only" ~190 pounds so not that big, but on a 5'3 body that weight looked and more importantly, felt awful. After a horrible round at a competition where I realised the issue was my size, I decided something absolutely needed to change.

So it changed. May 23rd I started my weightloss journey seriously, for the first time in my life. I had wanted to lose weight hundreds of times but didn't have the right motivation and headspace.

I technically knew that it was going to take time, progress wasn't going to be linear and that I wouldn't see it immediately. But like any other naive 20 year old, I thought my journey would magically be faster and I'd see so many changes very soon.

Now 6 months later I'm down to about 169/170, and I feel so good. My body works so much better, I feel freed from my food addiction and my sport is getting easier to do now that I have less weight to balance out constantly. BUT six months ago I thought I'd probably have a flat tummy now, be down to 150s atleast and all my problems would basically be gone :D

These past 6 months have been insane. I feel better about myself as a whole, I accept my body even though the goal is to get down to 130 and I'm enjoying the process. Couldn't be happier with the decision I made back then.

submitted by /u/Electrical_Passage56
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/yzn3gn/if_i_had_known_everything_i_know_now_6_months_ago/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...