Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Can't stop binge eating.

Sunday, November 27, 2022

Can't stop binge eating.

Hey.

So I've made many posts on these weight loss subreddits.

But, I've realized, all my problems came down to one thing: binge eating.

So, ever since I was young I have been a compulsive eater due to trauma response, and I've been in a calorie deficit for a while.

I'll be doing good on the weekdays, and then overeat on weekends.

I don't know what to anymore, I'm a little lost. Please, can someone teach me how to fix this? Can anyone that's been through the same help me? I'd appreciate it.

Thank you ❤️

submitted by /u/Adventurous-Dig2488
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/z6eubu/cant_stop_binge_eating/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...