Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: BMR

Saturday, November 12, 2022

BMR

In around 2-3 years, I've shed about 150 pounds. I've stopped dieting several times just to return to it knowing that I'm still obese. For the last month, I've been eating for fewer than 800 calories per day, afraid of exceeding my BMR since I couldn't trust the BMR calculating me (a 100 pound man) a norm of 1400 calories per day . I don't exercise since I'm fatigued at all times, therefore I use the BMR as my calorie baseline. Is 1400 calories per day really appropriate? I'm too terrified to shift my diet.

submitted by /u/Uberesoteric
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/yto0or/bmr/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...