Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: tips for staying within my calorie goal on thanksgiving?

Wednesday, November 23, 2022

tips for staying within my calorie goal on thanksgiving?

i know that tomorrow is a holiday and i thought about allowing myself to just enjoy the holiday and not count calories. but personally, i don’t think that would be a good idea for me. i’ve been very back and forth with my binge and restrict cycle and im really trying to overcome my binge eating disorder. i feel that if i allow myself to eat whatever i want tomorrow, i’ll end up binging and eating until i’m sick. i binged last night and have spent all day with a stomach ache and feeling so uncomfortable. i hate feeling that way and i don’t want to keep putting myself in that position. i’m planning on just eating the one big meal with my family and then having a small breakfast. im also trying to calculate everything beforehand so i can just make my plate tomorrow and not have to try to count it all in the moment. im feeling pretty optimistic and i think i have a pretty good plan in place. what is everyone else planning on doing tomorrow? if anyone has any tips, that would be great too! :)

submitted by /u/Most-Caterpillar7291
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/z31vd8/tips_for_staying_within_my_calorie_goal_on/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...