Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Used to focus on calories from my medication, so I took a break

Thursday, November 10, 2022

Used to focus on calories from my medication, so I took a break

I found myself really focusing focused on my calorie intake, to the point where I was even tracking calories associated with my medication like birth control.

So I took a break!

I stopped counting overall because it was seriously stressful and compounding factors like work, school, and family problems made it all the much worse.

I’ve eventually (in the past week) begun counting again and working out but I’m not too stressed when I’m a little over my daily calorie amount.

My advice for anyone overly focusing or even obsessed with counting and losing is to take a break, focus on your mental health for a bit, and resume when you’re ready. Slow progress is still progress!

submitted by /u/PancakesndSyrup
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/yrxb85/used_to_focus_on_calories_from_my_medication_so_i/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...