Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 3 years

Thursday, November 24, 2022

3 years

3 years ago, I started my health journey and through a rocky path, I'm now back up to 90-something kg, with my health deteriorating again, feeling awkward and the worst - and the most unfit - I have felt about my body in a long while. So, 3 years is what I'm going to give myself to train to climb to the top of Ben Nevis (the tallest mountain in the UK) and I want to complete it in 7 hours. I've got a lot of weight to lose, and I've got to build my fitness from nearly nothing. But I will do it. I have a goal and I must complete it; I've lost too much life to all that has happened in and because of a body that doesn't feel like my own. I am not prepared to lose anymore. I have reached my breaking point and I will put every part of my headstrong personality into getting there.

Ps, I know this probably sounds intense, but if I didn't tell someone my plan, I fear I would have never committed. :)

submitted by /u/_PrestigiousPenguin
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/z3z6cq/3_years/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...