Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Am I the only one who hates the feeling of being full?

Sunday, November 27, 2022

Am I the only one who hates the feeling of being full?

I can’t explain it too well. So I’ll use what happened today, for example, I had a very busy day and honestly didn’t have much time to sit down and eat, I think about a fourth of my daily allowed calories from 7am- 7pm, so I sit down, and decide because I have a LOT of calories left over, I can have something that I normally wouldn’t be able to fit in my calorie budget with my other two meals that day. Important to note that even eating it will still put me under my budget. So I do, but after I finish eating I just feel full, bloated and disappointed in myself as if I just ate 5000 calories even though it’s a normal sized meal and I didn’t go over my daily limit? I don’t know why I feel this way and not proud of myself.

submitted by /u/jetflag3242
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/z6i17r/am_i_the_only_one_who_hates_the_feeling_of_being/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...