Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I feel guilty every time I eat or break a fast

Thursday, November 10, 2022

I feel guilty every time I eat or break a fast

I'm 239lbs and female (5'7''). I was 284 when I gave birth four years ago, so I haven't lost a lot of weight since then. I have started doing a 14 to 16 hour fast and trying to limit how much I eat, but no matter how long I go without eating or what I eat during my eating period I always feel guilty. It could be a salad or a cookie, and no matter how I break my fast I feel guilty, like I should go longer without eating or pass on eating for the day. I haven't lost any weight in about four weeks, I've stayed at 239 even though I've been reducing calories, so that makes me want to eat even less. I don't really know what to do.

submitted by /u/TheLeafySeaDragon
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/yrw44z/i_feel_guilty_every_time_i_eat_or_break_a_fast/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...