Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I bit the bullet and scheduled to join the gym

Monday, November 14, 2022

I bit the bullet and scheduled to join the gym

I've been putting this off for months, maybe even a year or two. I had so many excuses all of which stemmed from my last relationship with my ex who made me hate working out and the way I looked.

I broke up with my ex in 2020 and cancelled my gym membership because of Covid and I just never signed back up. When I was going to the gym I absolutely hated it because my ex made everything a competition and critiqued my every move, I felt like it was pointless. Why bother going if my already fit ex would be monitoring my every step, every weigh-in, and every lack of a pound lost.

Well I've now made an appointment re-join once I get paid. The best parts are that I get a great discount through work, my ex has switched gyms so I won't run into him, and two of my friends have decided to join me on a weight loss/muscle building journey. I'm hoping that having good friends with me will help me hold myself accountable.

Does anyone have any good tips to not be scared of people watching me, and how do I know how to use the machines? Do I just ask someone?

submitted by /u/PancakesndSyrup
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/yvh4pb/i_bit_the_bullet_and_scheduled_to_join_the_gym/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...