Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: The best motivation.

Monday, November 14, 2022

The best motivation.

If you're losing weight for vanity reasons like myself, then get excited because the holidays are right around the corner and with that comes the absolute best motivation for us: the candid family photo.

Ah, yes. The dreaded, yet oh so important candid family photo. If you don't have a Facebook account, I highly recommend making one and adding whoever you're going to be around for the holidays, especially if they're older, as a friend. At the event, ask everyone you know to tag you in every photo. Be ready for a slew of hunched over, eyes closed, middle of talking/eating pictures of yourself.

Believe when I say: you will have enough motivation for the New Year. Probably enough for the rest of your life.

It recently happened to me. Family birthday party. My grandmother posted a picture of my dad holding my son. I'm in the background. Due to this, I simultaneously want to crawl into a hole and run a 5k. Guess I'm gonna try my hand at running for the first time in my life in the morning.

(This is a joke, but also not really.)

submitted by /u/SunnyDLit
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/yvixfx/the_best_motivation/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...